Register below to join us with your crafts.
Craft Show Guidelines
These rules are for your protection, your customer’s protection, and for protection of the show committee; they also help to maintain the standards and quality of the show. Read them carefully before the show to be sure that your booth complies with them and to avoid any misunderstandings.
If you want to be in the show next year, this is very important. In some shows if you violate the rules and regulations set out, you may be prohibit to continue exhibiting in that show, and forget about next year. Here are some examples of what may be found in a show’s list of guidelines or rules and regulations:
- All articles offered for sale must be handcrafted by the exhibitor and must be of a creative nature. No kits, commercially manufactured or bulk-processed articles are permissible.
- All booths that are not occupied within one half hour of opening the market will forfeit their booth space and fee. Exhibitors are to ensure that their display is completely set up and ready to sell when the show opens.
- All exhibitors must contain their display, their work, and their storage boxes with in dimensions of the space they rent.
- Exhibitor’s booths must be of sound construction and must in no way obstruct or endanger the neighboring booth areas. We recommend small pop up tents.
- Tables must be covered on 3 sides with a tablecloth to the floor.
- If you are having a walk-in booth, you must provide adequate walk-in space within your designated area.
- Exhibitors are expected to keep their items neatly displayed at all times and to be at their booth during the hours the show is open.
- Each participant is responsible for following all federal,and state regulations and restrictions regarding their individual craft.
- Collection of retail sales tax is the responsibility of the registered exhibitors.
- Smoking, drinking and recorded music are not permitted in the exhibition areas.
- Exhibitors shall not disassemble, pack up or remove any part of their display prior to the official closing time.
- Official set up times 8 am to 9am show starts at 10am
- Official end of show 5pm, takedown can begin at 5:15 pm
- No Rv parking will be allowed in spectator parking area.
- No electricity on premises, no generators are allowed.
- There is a $3.00 park entry fee that is for maintaining park. County requires fee.
- Although not in the craft show guidelines but another unwritten rule at any show is that you should be considerate of other crafters. Cooperation is important. At many shows, craftspeople cooperate beautifully, doing each other many small favors. Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or information.
- Lake Lansing Park North The park entrance is located at 6260 East Lake Drive across from the Lake Lansing boat launch.